cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die

profile

thaís sencioles; primeiro semestre de Tecnologia em Fotografia; Universidade Anhembi Morumbi; ex-futura-modelista


blogger.twitter.orkut.formspring.debobokofifteen.dekobokosixteen.

8.12.10 @ 22:06
e por tudo que seremos, daqui pra SEMPRE

i'll be right here when you need me, nnytime just keep believing and i'll be right here. if you ever need a friend, someone to care and understand, i'll be right here. all you have to do is call my name, no matter how close or far away. ask me once and i'll come, i'll come running and when i can't be with you, dream me near, keep me in your heart and i'll appear. all you gotta do is turn around, close your eyes, look inside...i'm right here. isn't it great that you know that i'm ready to go wherever you're at? anywhere, i'll be there! all you have to do is call my name, no matter how close or far away. ask me once and i'll come, i'll come running and when i can't be with you, dream me near, keep me in your heart and i'll appear. all you gotta do is turn around, close your eyes, look inside...i'm right here whenever you need me. there's no need to worry, you know that i'm gonna be right here. i'm right here


porque nada vai conseguir mudar meu sentimento bom por vocês quatro. nem que eu queira.
me bateu uma saudade, de quando éramos só nós cinco.

eu amo vocês!

xoxo
back to top?
monthly archive

maio 2010 junho 2010 setembro 2010 outubro 2010 novembro 2010 dezembro 2010 janeiro 2011 março 2011 maio 2011
recent entries

não à solidão, amar e desejar a vida! we crash when we race... everyday that we had, all the good, all the bad... disse alô, eu sorri... untitled #1 Cabo C? SOCORRO! with a friend to call my own i'll NEVER be alone! standing in the rain, need to know if its over cuz... essa semana foi corrido, tcc logo aí 28-29/06 e a ... don't let your heart be filled with sorrow